Saturday, January 4, 2014

Thank YOU beFragrant Lynne and WAHMReview!

beFragrant, Lynne Cooper 

Posted by Ann Cowan on December 9, 2013 at 1:55 PM

WAHMReviewer – Ann Cowan

Lynne Cooper, beFragrant Founding Consultant Lynne, is a very good and trusted friend. When she told me that she found a new company to work with I was excited. When she told me candles... meh... another candle company – or so I thought. Keep reading, let me know what you think.

BeFrangrant waxes are Kosher Certified and made from soybeans, a renewable resource supporting American farmers.


beFrangrant waxes are Kosher Certified and made from soybeans, a renewable resource supporting American farmers. Soy candles burn up to 50% longer than paraffin. A personal reason I always choose soy candles is less soot! No more blackened walls because I wanted to burn a candle. I also very excited to share that the fragrances used are natural and essential oil blends. Perfect for those of us that have fragrant sensitives. You can find out more about the benefits of BeFrangrant here: lynne.gobefragrant.com/about-our-products.

Now for the fun!


The names of the Boogieman be Gone are just as cute as the monster warmer. Bubble Dreams, Magic Clouds, Silly Snuggles and Fairy Dust.

beFrangrant has a kids line called Boogiman be Gone. They offer soy pearlz, the CUTEST warmer, and room & linen sprays. The names of the Boogieman be Gone are just as cute as the monster warmer. Bubble Dreams, Magic Clouds, Silly Snuggles and Fairy Dust.



I had the opportunity to try out Silly Snuggles and Fairy Dust.


I had the opportunity to try out Silly Snuggles and Fairy Dust. I was worried about putting warmers in the boys' bedrooms. Sometimes, my boys can get a little crazy and I didn't want to have something as cute as this Boogieman be Gone warmer to break. Lynne assured me that the soy pearlz smell great even without a warmer.

Silly Snuggles has a fresh scent. My thirteen year old loves hard candies. Silly Snuggles was the right choice for him. Silly Snuggles smell just like green apple Jolly Ranchers.

My nine year old has cherry fetish. He even has a cherry pillowcase. Fairy Dust was an instant hit with him. It smells just like a bowl of cherries.


From the “Clean” category I received a 2 oz voltive in Island Fresh. It is reminiscent of Gain laundry detergent. Combined scents of greenery, lavendar, vanilla, and rose were very relaxing.

From the “Clean” category I received a 2 oz voltive in Island Fresh. It is reminiscent of Gain laundry detergent. Combined scents of greenery, lavendar, vanilla, and rose were very relaxing. The small size of this candle was perfect for my candle holder. (Made by Andrew.)

I choose the Tiffany Vintage Warmer for my office. I really like the style and the color.
I choose the Tiffany Vintage Warmer for my office. I really like the style and the color. I trusted Lynne to pick out the scents of the waxes. I like natural, clean and fresh. And I was given quite a selection to try!




I trusted Lynne to pick out the scents of the waxes. I like natural, clean and fresh. And I was given quite a selection to try!

I received several Soy Wax Tarts to try here are a few:

Did you say Mr. Grey?” smells like a man, in the best way. It has a sexy, clean scent. Bergamot, neroli, tangerine, rosemarry, jasmine, persimmon, and patchouli blended together for an aquatic aroma. Did you say Mr Grey is in the Masculine category.

Lick me all over” is very sweet. Rasberry, cantaloupe and watermelon added with jasmine, violet, grapefruit and kumquat. I believe that this would end sugar cravings for a very long time. You can find Lick Me All Over in the Fun category.

Serpendipty” is found in the Cafe category. Another sweet smelling wax. I liked this one a little better than Lick me all over. The scent includes vanilla, cherry, confectioners' sugar, sweet orange and just a hint of coconut.

Now for my favorite! “Butt Naked” is perfect my perfect scent. Granny smith apples, honeydew melon, strawberries, pears with just enough spice. I am hiding this away just for me and my time. Another Fun category. I am going to suggest that they put this in it's own category called Awesome!


I also received an 8oz comfort Jar in “Black Rasberry and Vanilla.” This is a very concentrated scent. Not my favorite smell, but it is a great size, long lasting. Perfect for gift giving.

beFragrant also has limited holiday scents. I was fortunate to try Christmas Cookies. I lit it before I picked up the boys from the bus stop. When they got home they we going through my kitchen looking for something. When I asked what in the world they were up to. They told me they were looking for the cookies. I just let them look.


Customer service is important to me – very important. Lynne didn't let me down. I knew that she would take good care of me, listen to what I may want and help me figure out which waxes, warmers, tarts, pearlz, scents, etc I would like. That is why I shop with Lynne.

What I didn't expect was to have my Tiffany Vintage Warmer on back order and not included in the initial package. I was a little let down and contacted Lynne. She assured me that she took care of it. In no time at all, within three days, I received my warmer. Three. Days.



Included in with the back ordered warmer was this letter from the owner of the company

Included in with the back ordered warmer was this letter from the owner of the company, Denise Peterson. Attached to this very personalized letter were even more tarts to try!

Great products!
Great customer service!

Outstanding prices!
From now on, I am only going to purchase candles and waxes through beFragrant.

Remember to give Lynne a like on Facebook here:

beFragrant Founding Consultant, Lynne and visit her website here: Lynne.GobeFragrant.com.

+Lynne Cooper 



Questions and Comments are always welcome below.

If you liked this review you may like to read Bamshell Accessories

Click here to read more WAHMReviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment